This has made me very curious!
I’m mad I didn’t listen when I was about 15 years old a bus-boy said “electric heaters” were very bad for the brain. I’m thinking – wow! That was 1990!
BUT to me COLD was more of my concern when I was freezing – I slept near an electric heater every winter!
Do I suffer today from the EMF Exposure?
Honestly? I don’t know. However I think there is a factor in HOW YOUR BODY Heals from exposure to anything.
So lets talk RF Signal first since WiFi and the buzz about 5G for Cell Phones is scaring many. But lets just look at facts and not what people say.
2.4GHZ & 5GHZ – you’ll see these on your available WiFi list of networks as 2G and 5G
- What is a GHZ (G)
- If you look at the image below – you’ll see these waves. Obviously one has more.
- In a ‘single” Hertz (1 Hz) means 1 thing happens in 1 second.
- The waves below don’t explain much, but on 1 Second 2.4GHZ meaning move the decimal over 9 spaces right… we have 2,400,000,000 things happen in 1 second
What does a wave do?
In Communication: Such as our wifi, think of a light switch to illustrate – On/Off. That’s all the options you get.
- If the light is on = I’m home
- If the light is off = I’m not home
- If the light goes on & off = it means time to be quite
- if the light goes on, off and on = it means we have to leave
So the above is me communicated through on/off. That is basics of all computer communications 1’s and 0’s… Likely you seen: 01001000 01100101 01101100 01101100 01101111 on a TV or something Techy? Well that actually is “Hello” in Binary
In Cooking: Yes Cooking – Our Microwave oven is 2.4GHZ incase you didn’t know!
The Difference? TARGETED WAVES!
I can’t take a bunch of Routers and cook chicken. It’s crazy waves going all over the place.
But any wave when isolated and targeted to a space will indeed create friction and create heat.
Wireless devices emit unhealthy positive ions and also interfere with the waves in our own bodies, such as our brain waves and the electrical system that runs our cells. Per: https://wellnessmama.com/128198/wifi-safe/
It’s also thought to contribute to: (https://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/10-shocking-facts-health-dangers-wifi/)
- Insomnia (Also, I feel this might me more the Blue Light on screens which mimics the Blue Sky telling the brain and peneal gland in the brain it’s still daytime)
- Child Development (when neuroplasticity is at its highest before age 24, these signals are likely affecting cell function)
In general – Our bodies run on electricity, but we are also dealing with external factors.
Were we meant to have signals going all over the place? Meant to have electric wires all over the place?